Cotes du Rhone Vieilles-Vignes 2020 Domaine de l'Espigouette

  • £14.50

This is a first class property making balanced, full flavoured, rich yet traditionally made Côtes du Rhône which represent a benchmark for price and quality in this fascinating region.

A blend of 75% Grenache with the remaining 25% being a mix of Carignan, Syrah, Mourvèdre and Cinsault. 

This is an excellent value, full flavoured Côtes du Rhône with bright red fruit, good weight and some spice and pepper.

Carignan, Cinsault, Mourvèdre, Syrah/Shiraz - Rhone, France

14% abv.

75 cl